Regardless if this is your first time reading my blog or you’re are a repeat visitor I want you to listen up!
Warning-->> Do Not Leave This Page Before You Read Every Single Word On This Page Because This Is Gonna Change Your Life Forever!!
I’m not here to sell you hype or tell you a magical secret, but what I’m about to teach you will make the difference if you make a little or a truckload of money in your Internet Marketing career.
What I’m about to teach you isn’t the typical BS join XYZ program and now you will get rich.
What I’m going to teach you is about delivering massive value and how to profit like a king from helping others.
You see, I’ve done about every method online you can imagine to make money and I’ve built several businesses I hated.
Until I discovered that I could make more than a full time income online by helping other people I never really enjoyed the business I was building.
If you follow what I’m about to teach you then you can work less, study less, read less and spend more time doing what you love, thinking up new ideas for your business and living life on your terms.
Most people think working more hours means you make more money, but this simply isn’t true.
Theres a massive difference between working harder and working smarter.
I’m going to teach you to work smart, help people in the process, profit from your efforts and run a stress free business you really enjoy.
What Rich People Know That You Don’t
Rich people know that it’s not about working hard, but working smart and positioning yourself so people want what you have.
Normal people focus on working their butts off 24/7 thinking this will make them more money. This is a mindset they adopted in a job.
To trade your money for time. It’s just not smart.
Rich people understand the 80/20 rule.
The rule basically states that:
20% of your efforts will produce 80% of your results.
80% of your efforts will product 20% of your results.
So what we want to do is only focus on the 20% that gets us 80% of the results.
The more I simplify my business to just a few things that work and block out all other distractions the more money I make.
This is how you build a business with leverage.
You don’t go working like a machine until you’re mentally and physically exhausted and can’t take anymore.
So let’s dive a little deeper into this.
One Simple Idea That Will Give You Massive Results
In any business model there is “one simple idea” that will bring you massive returns in your business, but for some odd reason many people overlook it.
This simple idea will be the reason your business is successful why other people are scratching their heads, buying a new course and chasing the new shiny object of the day wondering why they’re broke.
This simple idea is- – - – - “Providing Massive Value For Your Customers”.
It may sound like this is to good to be true, but it works over and over again.
Even companies like Apple and Starbucks have dominated with this model by making their products and customer service experience so amazing people pay a premium for their products.
Apple creates some of the best computers and phones of this century(I’m typing on my macbook pro).
They basically have the same computer as PC, but they can charge $3000 for a laptop why PC can charge $1000.
Why?
Because they focused on user experience, the best customer support in the business with the Istore’s and they constantly focus on being ahead of the curve.
The whole user experience is amazing and completely focused on their core customer. They don’t need everyone, the just need the right customer who will pay a premium.
There are lots of people who will pay a premium for a quality product and user experience. I’m one of them.
I’ve bought many different cell phones and computers. My Mac’s and Iphone last me for years why buying something like a PC and Android I need to replace yearly because they just don’t hold up.
If you like PC and android this isn’t a debate, just my opinion
Starbucks is the leading coffee brand worldwide. They did this by focusing on not just creating a good cup of coffee, but the experience you get from going to Starbucks.
The owner traveled worldwide to experience what it’s like at different coffee houses in Italy, Rome and other countries to experience coffee ground flavours, how other parts of the world setup their coffee houses and how people interacted.
He designed Starbucks so specific that when you walk in the door he wanted you to smell the fresh coffee grounds, the sounds from the coffee machines and experience the mellow environment like it’s your own home.
When you focus on delivering massive value you can charge $5 for a cup of coffee you can buy else where for $1.50.
More on charging premiums later in the post ; )
Let this point sink in for now!
Now I Know What You’re Thinking
Look Mack I know about giving value, now tell me something I haven’t read.
Before you exit the page I want you to keep your mind open and hear me out.
I’m speaking from experience, making mistakes marketing the wrong way and I want to help you avoid all that.
The biggest companies in the world deliver the most value.
The biggest Internet Marketers in this business deliver the Freak’n value day in and day out.
Theres so many people spouting deliver value, but they send you to a new product offer every single day saying buy this, now buy that and get this too it will help you.
But…..Let’s face it, this isn’t value at all.
Value isn’t:
Use Reciprocity To Your Advantage
You don’t need to be a guru in this business to make a lot of money online. If you use reciprocity to your advantage then you can make boat loads of cash for being freak’n awesome.
So if you want to make lots of money the simple solution is to push value, value, value 24/7 to the point that people feel they owe you.
It’s a natural feeling that if someone constantly adds value to your life that you will feel bad if you give nothing in return.
So if you run your business by being a value driven individual and your #1 focus is serving and helping others you will get back a lot more in return.
People buy from people they like & trust. Why the other people are confused trying to push product after product to make crappy paydays you will be secretly laughing to the bank because they just don’t get it.
Add value to peoples lives = They trade their money in return.
Below is a a diagram of what you should be doing. Don’t mind my elementary art skills, I never said I was an artist ; )
Be A Giver Not A Hunter
I want to really drive this value thing home so you understand how this will really change your business and future lifestyle.
When you focus on giving value 24/7 you’re building an asset that’s growing by the day. Eventually you build up massive momentum so you make money every single day without trying.
VS
Going around trying to pitch your business to everyone you come across will leave you broke and frustrated.
Sure you will make a few sales, some people will join you, but for the most part you will just annoy and piss people off.
Real leaders provide massive value and don’t need to pitch. It attracts people to their business because of the massive value they put into the world.
They have a vision for themselves and the people they want to help.
When you go with the value driven model people want to be apart of your business, they will do whatever it takes to work with you and demand you give them your link.
Everyday people come to me and say Zach give me your link I’m buying XYZ product.
Sometimes I don’t even promote the product they’re purchasing, but before buying it they want to make sure if I have a link so I get paid.
This is the leverage you build in your business when you focus on helping others get what they want.
When you run with the value driven model you’re setting yourself apart from the 99% of marketers who do the same thing.
These people only focus on themselves and don’t bother to think about others. You will be a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of marketers just copying off each other.
This model makes the difference between being a leader and a beggar.
When you try to pitch 24/7 this is what the customer see’s “This is the newest shiny offer, please join me”.
Compare to
This is how you solve the problem, this is the solution I personally use, this product will help you save time, make more sales and add value to peoples lives.
Do you see the difference. The latter is a under the radar approach of pointing out a problem and proving a solution over selling hype and the typical BS tricks marketers try to pull to make money.
Ok Genius How Do I Bring The Freak’n Value?
Oh good, I thought you would never ask ; )
You’re probably thinking to yourself how do I give value, but the fact is you already know how.
You can teach someone how to do something that you learn and start building credibility.
Learn > Do > Teach
But….We want to focus on how you get maximum return on our time.
So in order to do that you need to focus on your strengths.
You don’t want to be creating content about anything and everything. My strength is free traffic generation, putting sales funnels together and marketing in general.
That’s why I picked this niche. I love to learn every single day. I’m fascinated with all things marketing.
If you don’t focus on doing what you love, you will quit with giving value very quick. You won’t enjoy it, you will despise putting in the work and you will get minimum to zero results.
You want to figure out what you’re good at and comes easy and focus on that.
Maybe you’re good with techie stuff, not me.
Maybe you’re good with Facebook marketing, content marketing or copywriting.
If you’ve been trying to learn how to connect the dots for a bit you’ve probably learned a lot about a specific topic.
If not I would suggest studying a specific area of marketing that really fascinates you and learn to become a master at it.
Go out and apply it, learn everything you can about it and then teach others to do it. Soon you will be looked at as the source for your niche topic.
Writing content, doing videos and helping people will be easy because you love what you do.
Now you know your niche you will specialise in you need to know who your target customer is.
Your Core Customer
If people get the first steps I taught right, this is where they fail.
You really need to understand who your core audience is. You only have one type of customer, you can’t market to everyone.
You want to serve one demographic.
I don’t care if it takes you months to figure this out by researching forums, Facebook and studying your core customer you need to know this.
You need to know everything about them and I mean everything.
You should know their pains, what they have problems with and even how much money they make on average.
When you know who your core customer is you can laser target your content, your emails and your marketing to only speak directly to them.
Your blog posts, your emails and your videos should be speaking directly to them. You should know them better than you know yourself.
Don’t say, but Zach how do I do this, just do it!
I spent time researching niche forums, hours going over what people do on youtube, searching what people type into the search engines and what people write about online.
I know how to serve my demographic. I care about helping them and nobody else.
Now when you learn who your market is you now can get 80% of your results from 20% of your efforts.
When you know your customer you know how to deliver value to them.
Value is very subjective
Value is dependant on what a customer is willing to pay for something, not what it’s really worth.
Example: If you steal my dog and send me a note saying you will off my dog if I don’t send $20,000 I’m going to figure out how to get my dog back.
However you personally might say “Sorry Zach, I wish I could help but not for $20k”.
Value is what someone is willing to pay for something based on how much value they see in what you’re offering.
When you understand your market, what they want and provide massive value you can charge whatever you want and become the leader in your niche.
When you understand that customer you can make your own high ticket offer for $10,000 and you only need 10 customers a year to make $100,000.
Now I know you’re thinking this is nuts, but this is limiting yourself.
When you add massive value to peoples lives, target the right customer(not everyone) and you position your offer right you only need a few customers to reach your desired income.
This is why it’s extremely important to understand your core customer in detail. You decide how much you want to make and then map out the right product or offer to sell to get the results you want.
High Ticket Sales = Leverage
When you build a business online you want both time and financial freedom.
Most people market low ticket $7-$97 products and this is fine, but it won’t make you rich.
If you sale 500 $7 products a month you only make $3500
or
You can sell 5 $2000 products and make $10,000 a month.
Do you see how much easier it is when you understand your core customer.
The fact is you can sell products much higher than that, but I don’t want to overwhelm you.
Most people think high ticket products are much harder to sell, but in reality it’s not true.
It’s all about how you position yourself and targeting the right core customer.
This is why I focus on promoting high ticket affiliate programs.
I can make more money per customer, spend a lot less time marketing my business and I have recurring income I can count on.
If you want real leverage in your business you want to either create your own high ticket offers or find a really good product to promote.
The Real Advantage To High Ticket Offers
Promoting high ticket offers isn’t just about making more money per customer.
It allows you to:
This is the true power of high ticket offers. It gives you real leverage in your business and allows you to scale your business very fast why others are struggling to make $5000 a month.
Summary
If you are a struggling marketer I just shared the secret for you to obtain massive success.
When you deliver value day in and day out you don’t have to go begging for money.
This is how people create 7 figure businesses by focusing on what they love and what they know and sharing that knowledge.
You get out of this world what you put into the world.
If you’re a taker and just trying to get people to join your business opportunity then you’re not going to get very far.
However if you focus your efforts on really making other peoples lives better and helping them solve their problems you can write your own ticket.
I hope I really got your brain turning and making you realize money is about value. It always has and always will be.
Now if you enjoyed this article then you will love my Free training that will teach you to get leads, sales and create a full time business online.
If This Helped You Then It Can Help Others Please Share This Post With Your Friends On Facebook :)
Warning-->> Do Not Leave This Page Before You Read Every Single Word On This Page Because This Is Gonna Change Your Life Forever!!
I’m not here to sell you hype or tell you a magical secret, but what I’m about to teach you will make the difference if you make a little or a truckload of money in your Internet Marketing career.
What I’m about to teach you isn’t the typical BS join XYZ program and now you will get rich.
What I’m going to teach you is about delivering massive value and how to profit like a king from helping others.
You see, I’ve done about every method online you can imagine to make money and I’ve built several businesses I hated.
Until I discovered that I could make more than a full time income online by helping other people I never really enjoyed the business I was building.
If you follow what I’m about to teach you then you can work less, study less, read less and spend more time doing what you love, thinking up new ideas for your business and living life on your terms.
Most people think working more hours means you make more money, but this simply isn’t true.
Theres a massive difference between working harder and working smarter.
I’m going to teach you to work smart, help people in the process, profit from your efforts and run a stress free business you really enjoy.
What Rich People Know That You Don’t
Rich people know that it’s not about working hard, but working smart and positioning yourself so people want what you have.
Normal people focus on working their butts off 24/7 thinking this will make them more money. This is a mindset they adopted in a job.
To trade your money for time. It’s just not smart.
Rich people understand the 80/20 rule.
The rule basically states that:
20% of your efforts will produce 80% of your results.
80% of your efforts will product 20% of your results.
So what we want to do is only focus on the 20% that gets us 80% of the results.
The more I simplify my business to just a few things that work and block out all other distractions the more money I make.
This is how you build a business with leverage.
You don’t go working like a machine until you’re mentally and physically exhausted and can’t take anymore.
So let’s dive a little deeper into this.
One Simple Idea That Will Give You Massive Results
In any business model there is “one simple idea” that will bring you massive returns in your business, but for some odd reason many people overlook it.
This simple idea will be the reason your business is successful why other people are scratching their heads, buying a new course and chasing the new shiny object of the day wondering why they’re broke.
This simple idea is- – - – - “Providing Massive Value For Your Customers”.
It may sound like this is to good to be true, but it works over and over again.
Even companies like Apple and Starbucks have dominated with this model by making their products and customer service experience so amazing people pay a premium for their products.
Apple creates some of the best computers and phones of this century(I’m typing on my macbook pro).
They basically have the same computer as PC, but they can charge $3000 for a laptop why PC can charge $1000.
Why?
Because they focused on user experience, the best customer support in the business with the Istore’s and they constantly focus on being ahead of the curve.
The whole user experience is amazing and completely focused on their core customer. They don’t need everyone, the just need the right customer who will pay a premium.
There are lots of people who will pay a premium for a quality product and user experience. I’m one of them.
I’ve bought many different cell phones and computers. My Mac’s and Iphone last me for years why buying something like a PC and Android I need to replace yearly because they just don’t hold up.
If you like PC and android this isn’t a debate, just my opinion
Starbucks is the leading coffee brand worldwide. They did this by focusing on not just creating a good cup of coffee, but the experience you get from going to Starbucks.
The owner traveled worldwide to experience what it’s like at different coffee houses in Italy, Rome and other countries to experience coffee ground flavours, how other parts of the world setup their coffee houses and how people interacted.
He designed Starbucks so specific that when you walk in the door he wanted you to smell the fresh coffee grounds, the sounds from the coffee machines and experience the mellow environment like it’s your own home.
When you focus on delivering massive value you can charge $5 for a cup of coffee you can buy else where for $1.50.
More on charging premiums later in the post ; )
Let this point sink in for now!
Now I Know What You’re Thinking
Look Mack I know about giving value, now tell me something I haven’t read.
Before you exit the page I want you to keep your mind open and hear me out.
I’m speaking from experience, making mistakes marketing the wrong way and I want to help you avoid all that.
The biggest companies in the world deliver the most value.
The biggest Internet Marketers in this business deliver the Freak’n value day in and day out.
Theres so many people spouting deliver value, but they send you to a new product offer every single day saying buy this, now buy that and get this too it will help you.
But…..Let’s face it, this isn’t value at all.
Value isn’t:
- Value isn’t about giving everything away for free.
- Value isn’t about letting people steal your time and use you to get all the answers.
- Value isn’t about giving away everything you know for free.
Use Reciprocity To Your Advantage
You don’t need to be a guru in this business to make a lot of money online. If you use reciprocity to your advantage then you can make boat loads of cash for being freak’n awesome.
So if you want to make lots of money the simple solution is to push value, value, value 24/7 to the point that people feel they owe you.
It’s a natural feeling that if someone constantly adds value to your life that you will feel bad if you give nothing in return.
So if you run your business by being a value driven individual and your #1 focus is serving and helping others you will get back a lot more in return.
People buy from people they like & trust. Why the other people are confused trying to push product after product to make crappy paydays you will be secretly laughing to the bank because they just don’t get it.
Add value to peoples lives = They trade their money in return.
Below is a a diagram of what you should be doing. Don’t mind my elementary art skills, I never said I was an artist ; )
I want to really drive this value thing home so you understand how this will really change your business and future lifestyle.
When you focus on giving value 24/7 you’re building an asset that’s growing by the day. Eventually you build up massive momentum so you make money every single day without trying.
VS
Going around trying to pitch your business to everyone you come across will leave you broke and frustrated.
Sure you will make a few sales, some people will join you, but for the most part you will just annoy and piss people off.
Real leaders provide massive value and don’t need to pitch. It attracts people to their business because of the massive value they put into the world.
They have a vision for themselves and the people they want to help.
When you go with the value driven model people want to be apart of your business, they will do whatever it takes to work with you and demand you give them your link.
Everyday people come to me and say Zach give me your link I’m buying XYZ product.
Sometimes I don’t even promote the product they’re purchasing, but before buying it they want to make sure if I have a link so I get paid.
This is the leverage you build in your business when you focus on helping others get what they want.
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.- -Zig Ziglar
When you run with the value driven model you’re setting yourself apart from the 99% of marketers who do the same thing.
These people only focus on themselves and don’t bother to think about others. You will be a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of marketers just copying off each other.
This model makes the difference between being a leader and a beggar.
When you try to pitch 24/7 this is what the customer see’s “This is the newest shiny offer, please join me”.
Compare to
This is how you solve the problem, this is the solution I personally use, this product will help you save time, make more sales and add value to peoples lives.
Do you see the difference. The latter is a under the radar approach of pointing out a problem and proving a solution over selling hype and the typical BS tricks marketers try to pull to make money.
Ok Genius How Do I Bring The Freak’n Value?
Oh good, I thought you would never ask ; )
You’re probably thinking to yourself how do I give value, but the fact is you already know how.
You can teach someone how to do something that you learn and start building credibility.
Learn > Do > Teach
But….We want to focus on how you get maximum return on our time.
So in order to do that you need to focus on your strengths.
You don’t want to be creating content about anything and everything. My strength is free traffic generation, putting sales funnels together and marketing in general.
That’s why I picked this niche. I love to learn every single day. I’m fascinated with all things marketing.
If you don’t focus on doing what you love, you will quit with giving value very quick. You won’t enjoy it, you will despise putting in the work and you will get minimum to zero results.
You want to figure out what you’re good at and comes easy and focus on that.
Maybe you’re good with techie stuff, not me.
Maybe you’re good with Facebook marketing, content marketing or copywriting.
If you’ve been trying to learn how to connect the dots for a bit you’ve probably learned a lot about a specific topic.
If not I would suggest studying a specific area of marketing that really fascinates you and learn to become a master at it.
Go out and apply it, learn everything you can about it and then teach others to do it. Soon you will be looked at as the source for your niche topic.
Writing content, doing videos and helping people will be easy because you love what you do.
Now you know your niche you will specialise in you need to know who your target customer is.
Your Core Customer
If people get the first steps I taught right, this is where they fail.
You really need to understand who your core audience is. You only have one type of customer, you can’t market to everyone.
You want to serve one demographic.
I don’t care if it takes you months to figure this out by researching forums, Facebook and studying your core customer you need to know this.
You need to know everything about them and I mean everything.
You should know their pains, what they have problems with and even how much money they make on average.
When you know who your core customer is you can laser target your content, your emails and your marketing to only speak directly to them.
Your blog posts, your emails and your videos should be speaking directly to them. You should know them better than you know yourself.
Don’t say, but Zach how do I do this, just do it!
I spent time researching niche forums, hours going over what people do on youtube, searching what people type into the search engines and what people write about online.
I know how to serve my demographic. I care about helping them and nobody else.
Now when you learn who your market is you now can get 80% of your results from 20% of your efforts.
When you know your customer you know how to deliver value to them.
Value is very subjective
Value is dependant on what a customer is willing to pay for something, not what it’s really worth.
Example: If you steal my dog and send me a note saying you will off my dog if I don’t send $20,000 I’m going to figure out how to get my dog back.
However you personally might say “Sorry Zach, I wish I could help but not for $20k”.
Value is what someone is willing to pay for something based on how much value they see in what you’re offering.
When you understand your market, what they want and provide massive value you can charge whatever you want and become the leader in your niche.
When you understand that customer you can make your own high ticket offer for $10,000 and you only need 10 customers a year to make $100,000.
Now I know you’re thinking this is nuts, but this is limiting yourself.
When you add massive value to peoples lives, target the right customer(not everyone) and you position your offer right you only need a few customers to reach your desired income.
This is why it’s extremely important to understand your core customer in detail. You decide how much you want to make and then map out the right product or offer to sell to get the results you want.
High Ticket Sales = Leverage
When you build a business online you want both time and financial freedom.
Most people market low ticket $7-$97 products and this is fine, but it won’t make you rich.
If you sale 500 $7 products a month you only make $3500
or
You can sell 5 $2000 products and make $10,000 a month.
Do you see how much easier it is when you understand your core customer.
The fact is you can sell products much higher than that, but I don’t want to overwhelm you.
Most people think high ticket products are much harder to sell, but in reality it’s not true.
It’s all about how you position yourself and targeting the right core customer.
This is why I focus on promoting high ticket affiliate programs.
I can make more money per customer, spend a lot less time marketing my business and I have recurring income I can count on.
If you want real leverage in your business you want to either create your own high ticket offers or find a really good product to promote.
The Real Advantage To High Ticket Offers
Promoting high ticket offers isn’t just about making more money per customer.
It allows you to:
- You can spend more on traffic to scale your business.
- Can buy traffic sources your competitors can’t afford.
- Allows you to buy more traffic which will equal more sales.
- Allows you to hire people to do most of the work in your business so you can focus on scaling.
This is the true power of high ticket offers. It gives you real leverage in your business and allows you to scale your business very fast why others are struggling to make $5000 a month.
Summary
If you are a struggling marketer I just shared the secret for you to obtain massive success.
When you deliver value day in and day out you don’t have to go begging for money.
This is how people create 7 figure businesses by focusing on what they love and what they know and sharing that knowledge.
You get out of this world what you put into the world.
If you’re a taker and just trying to get people to join your business opportunity then you’re not going to get very far.
However if you focus your efforts on really making other peoples lives better and helping them solve their problems you can write your own ticket.
I hope I really got your brain turning and making you realize money is about value. It always has and always will be.
Now if you enjoyed this article then you will love my Free training that will teach you to get leads, sales and create a full time business online.
If This Helped You Then It Can Help Others Please Share This Post With Your Friends On Facebook :)
Share This Post On Facebook
